Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday September 19th

Saddled up Jack and went trail riding for about 1 hour. Worked with Jack on Indirect/Direct Rein. It was super.......I would just do eyes, bellybutton and he was turning.....I had to up my phases a few times as we do these thru the corn maze and it is so tempting. I was amazed on how light my hands were.......tried a few back ups he is still bracey but we will get it. Rode up to were my neighbor lives and there two horses were out back...........Jack started snorting and he arches his neck and his tail goes up........he acts like he is proud cut sometimes. I have to laugh. The neighbors two horses are mares by the way.

Have to work on Jack and saddling/bridling he gave me a hard time and we just had to wait it out and do other things. The bridling was the worse I have ever seen not sure why but it made me go hmmmmm. He was throwing his head in the air and doing all kinds of crazy stuff I have never seen him do before but this is the LBE coming out in him. So I took my time and he finally relaxed and accepted. Yeah!!! :) He wasn't afraid.....it was the I don't want to attitude.

Until next time......gotta go play some more Freestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment