Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24, 2009 Monday

*Pin up the Pattern Maps on the tack room wall.

*Work on my look(Schwiegermutter).

*Work on my Focus(lateral and neutral).

Observation:

Oh boy how interesting...........Practiced having neutral focus with the cirlcing game and had a hard time relaxing in my body and looking anywhere. No wonder Jack gets a little RBE. I went and turned some music on and thought that would help and sure enough it did. Can't hold a tune but music sure can get your mind off other things. Closed my eyes at one point and wow this is a good way to learn to feel were Jack is and how scary that was. Practice, practice and more practice on this one.

My tack room looks like a Parelli Pin Up Magazine...lol. I had the Horsenality Chart along with other articles blown up and they all hang in my barn. They are like 24 x 30 I think......HUGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment