Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday September 6th

Hello all. It has been awhile since I posted anything. Actually have been busy with non horsey world. I have tennis elbow which has kept me from riding and actually playing. So I have been getting other things done before winter sets in the Ohio area. I am hoping that within the next few weeks it gets better. I have been icing it daily and wearing an elbow band. I still do get to lead my guys out to the pasture and I do get a little play time in I just have to do everything with my right arm.

I have been reading my Mastery Manuals and my Savvy Times magazine and enjoying the CD's that have come along with the Mastery Manuals. Also, I have been talking with Luke from the ISC on occasion about my journey. This is very interesting. I also have a Tele Seminar coming up on September 9th can't wait to listen. So until then everyone keep it natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment